I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
- John Burroughs

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fortune Teller ^ ^

Yesterday, My friends insisted that I should go to a fortune teller. At first, I was reluctant to go cause I don't really believe in that stuffs. So, after they persuaded me I just gave in. Thinking that it was just for fun and that they would be shouldering half of the  "talent-fee" of the fortune teller. The woman took my hand and read my palm. I was awed because she described me as a daughter, friend and lover. And it was...impossible. She said it with confidence. My friends was also shocked to hear those words from the fortune teller. She said that I would make out a good fortune out of my practicality. ( Is there such word?o O haha). She said some crazy stuffs that until now, I still find ridiculous....omo! I dunno if I'm going to believe her.Especially when some of the things she said are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment