I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
- John Burroughs

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rain :)


Today, it rained so hard that I can't sit inside my room and ignore it. I went outside to play in the rain. It's been years since I went out to feel the rain against my skin. What a feeling. I was so damned happy playing in the rain with my sister and our pet dog, Mimoi, He too, loves the rain or should I say all forms of water:) What a cute dog, isn't?. Anyway, I really don't know why I love it when its raining. ( except when i'm out and I don't have my umbrella). Maybe because, I have all the liberty I can have. I can run. I can jump. I can roll over in the grounds. I can laugh. I can shout. I can curse. I can do every stupid and crazy things under the pouring rain because no one's watching. No one can hear me. The only consequence that I got is: colds =) but that's fine. In a day or two this colds will be gone. At least, I enjoyed every minute under the rain. No one can take that memory away from me. No one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment